Round Glasses,Warm Smile

[Photos by Smilla]
Smilla sent me these great photos earlier this morning. She explains," Hi Ari, here you go, this woman is 77 years old, and you wouldn't believe it if you talked to her.She had no doubts at all about being in the blog, (that's very special for German seniors, at least in how open she was.)We stood together for a pretty long while, and after wards I was totally frozen... I met her at an optician. Her glasses by the way are Lagerfeld, and 20 years old.

I can relate to Smilla when she says that she was frozen after talking with this wonderful woman. The people we meet have so much to share and are so full of life. There are many times when after meeting someone and hearing them reflect on their lives and style, that I need a moment to reflect. I am oftentimes left breathless, heart beating, ready to take on the days' challenges with a renewed perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment