Beverly, Forest Trace

I have spent the past three days presenting my work at Forest Trace senior living community in Lauderhill, Florida. This was my first visit to a retirement community, and I wasn't sure what to expect when I arrived. After spending a few days with the residents, I discovered that it was an inspiring and vibrant community of active and vital seniors. Beverly, one of Forest Trace's best dressed residents, was born in New York and has been living in the community for over two years. I asked her what her style inspiration was, and she replied, "I love fashion. I have always loved fashion. You get up in the morning and you look in the mirror and you can't ignore what you see. Why not make the best out of what you've got and try to always look your best?"

No comments:

Post a Comment